This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and The National Peanut Board.
Did you know Peanuts and peanut butter provide lasting energy and are a smart addition to your diet any time of the day. It’s also an affordable source of protein and really convenient–you can take a pack with you or stir peanut butter in a smoothie or your oatmeal. With 7 grams per serving, peanuts have more energy boosting protein than any nut. Coupled with their more than 30 essential vitamins and nutrients, peanuts are considered a Superfood.
Peanuts are not only good for you, they are the perfect addition to any recipe. As Halloween is quickly approaching I decided to make a fun easy recipe that anyone can enjoy using Peanuts! I put on my Peanuts apron and got to the kitchen to show you how to make it.
I came up with this Easy Halloween Peanut Marshmallow Bark Recipe. When I think of Peanut recipes, the first thing that came to mind was to make Peanut Brittle. Instead of making Peanut Brittle, I decided to hack that recipe and make it simpler and sweeter for Halloween.
I used simple ingredients that I needed to get for Halloween.
Here is the Recipe Below so you can make it.
- 1/2 Cup of Peanuts
- Halloween Oreo Cookies
- 2 Bags of Chocolate Candy Melts in Dark Chocolate and Orange Colored Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Plain M&M's Candies
- 1/2 Cup of Mini Marshmallows
- Halloween Themed Sprinkles
- Candy Corn
- Wax or Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Pan
- Cooking Mallet
- 1st: Line Aluminum Pan with Wax or Parchment Paper.
- 2nd: Open up Oreo cookies and place each half into the pan on the paper. It will be the base of your bark.
- 3rd: Place in the Marshmallows, then m&m's, then Peanuts.
- 4th: Warm Chocolate Melts in bowl the microwave for 1 minute each.
- 5th. Pour Chocolate over the pan. Make sure all the peanuts, marshmallow, candy, and cookies are covered with chocolate.
- 6th: Sprinkle and Decorate with Halloween Sprinkles and Candy Corn however you see fit.
- 7th: Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes until hard.
- 8th: Lift the bark up from the pan and carefully tap it with the Cooking Mallet to break it into pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Here is a visual guide of what I describe above:
Like I stated in the recipe, make sure the chocolate is melted and smoothed over the entire pan.
And once you’re done it should look like this when it’s hardened and when you crack it into pieces.
It’s a colorfully Peanut Filled treat that is perfect for Halloween. You can serve it for your parties, for your holiday guests, or just for your family. You can even wrap it up in cute Halloween treat bags and hand it out at work or to trick or treaters.
It truly is the perfect recipe to incorporate my favorite healthy snack Peanuts! No this isn’t the healthiest recipe, but it’s Halloween and it’s always nice to have a treat. It will surely give you a pick me up and some energy to burn when you take a bite of this tasty treat.
It’s fun to be the Ghostess with the Mostess as I serve my Halloween Peanut Marshmallow Bark for the holiday.
For More info on Peanuts visit the National Peanut Board website.
How do you like to eat Peanuts?