Writing this blog and all the hard work that comes with it, working a day job, and having a household and family to take care of can at times be very stressful. I kid you not, I was so stressed out at one point my doctor told me the stress was killing me. The sad part is the doctor was right. Stress can be harmful to your health. I really had to step back and I had to learn ways to de-stress and find some bliss. No one is perfect and no one can do it all.
When I say I had to find some bliss, I don’t mean I now go on a spa day every other day and have a blissful time, NO! That would be way too expensive. I simply enjoy taking moments out of my day for myself. Whether it’s dropping the kids off at a family members house to have some alone time, unplugging from technology and online, or taking a day to do something I love doing. Those are my blissful moments. It’s simple I know, but those simple things help me de-stress.
Don’t get me wrong, I love being with my family, but some days I just like to be alone and go out to visit one of my favorite places. Or some days I just want to get away and have a relaxing girls day with my friends. Sleeping in or lounging on a Mickey mouse shaped ottoman are also my ideas of blissful moments for myself.
When I absolutely can’t take the time to do those blissful moments I now drink a neuro BLISS!
neuro BLISS is a delicious tropical citrus lychee flavored drink designed to reduce stress and relax the mind.
Here is a little about neuro BLISS and neuro drinks:
- It contains chamomile and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants including L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea which has been found to reduce stress, produce relaxation and enhance focus.
- This combination provides a calming effect and promotes a positive outlook by reducing stress levels, improving memory and attention and supporting the brain, resulting in the ability to concentrate on one’s goals – not the pressure.
- All varieties of neuro drinks have only 35 calories per bottle and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
- neuro drinks are available at Target, Walgreens, Safeway, 7-11 and other national grocery, convenience and drug stores.
Check out this neuro BLISS Stress Study & Infographic below:
Did You Know?
- neuro drinks recently conducted a study that surveyed more than 1,200 consumers. The findings revealed that:
- Nearly 50 percent of Americans spend at least half their daily lives stressed out.
- The cure for stress varies, with 89 percent agreeing that a night out on the town does little for stress relief.
- More than half admit a vacation is what they need the most, while a quarter of the respondents say personal time would help treat the stress.
- In response, neuro is urging Americans to join a stress reduction movement with the launch of its BLISS and Tell campaign, which encourages consumers to take time to relax and share their blissful moments.
I have to say I do think neuro BLISS helps keep me focused and de-stressed when I drink it. I now keep one on my desk as I work on the blog. I sip on it as I work as it’s usually the time when I feel stress coming on. I also take one with me to work at the day job.
I also drink it when the kids are going nuts in the house so I stay relaxed. I love that I can drink it whenever I want and not have to worry about it being so high in calories. It won’t ruin my diet! I have definitely seen a difference in my stress levels since I started drinking Neuro BLISS. It has helped a lot and trust me I need all the help I can get when it comes to stress and relaxing. I don’t drink caffeine or coffee so I love carbonated waters and this drink reminds me of a citrus flavored carbonated water. I love it! It’s happiness in every bottle, just like the bottle says.
If you would like to try neuro BLISS or neuro drinks print out this coupon below that is good for $1 off any neuro drink!
You also want to enter the BLISS & Tell contest and weekly giveaway for a chance to win a $10k dream vacation. A dream vacation is definitely a way to find your inner bliss.
I’m thankful for neuro BLISS and for the ways I’ve found to find my blissful moments. It has helped keep me more relaxed during the times I feel stressed. I know stress is always going to come with the crazy busy life I live, but I know it will no longer get the best of me!
What are some ways you find your Blissful Moments and de-stress?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.