I was solely given product in exchange for this post. All Opinions are my own.
If you’re like me with a house filled with kids and people at all times, you end up going through a lot of batteries. Toys need batteries, remotes, flash lights, some nightlights, even toothbrushes. You name it and it probably needs a battery!
You can charge your 3.6-3.7V/7.2-7.4V digital camera, camcorder, wireless phone or Li-ion batteries as well as your “AA” and “AAA” Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries with this universal charger from Enercell. It powers your batteries safely with the optimum charge rates and detection circuits feature. From now on, you won’t have to throw away batteries and buy new ones every time they run out of power. It saves so much money in the long run and it’s really amazing how it stretches to fit each size battery.
It’s super simple to use and it’s actually a device that can help you be a little more eco-friendly as you will definitely use less batteries if you only use rechargeable batteries. This device does come in handy.
Here are some more about this device:
- Compatible with most 3.6-3.7V/7.2V digital camera, camcorder & wireless phone Li-ion batteries
- Also charges “AA” and “AAA” Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries
- Optimum charge rates and detection circuits to get your batteries powered up safely
- Features over-voltage, short-circuit, over-time protections and defective-battery detection
Also as you all prepare for school to begin, consider the following gifts from RadioShack to help students stay organized and efficient while still having fun.
- All-Student’s Must Have: The RadioShack® Big-Digit Alarm Clock ($12.99) is imperative to start the day with the right foot. With the help of this alarm clock students can get to class on time.
- Music improves concentration: Whether in the dorm or in the library, most students enjoy music while studying. Check out the AUVIO Cube Bluetooth Speaker ($29.99) for the dorm room and the AUVIO® Pearl Buds ($14.99) headphones for trips to the library.
- Avoid the “Freshman 15”: Students can keep track of daily activities and quality of sleep with the brand new Fitbit Flex wristband ($99.99). For a smaller device, the Fitbit Zip™ Wireless Activity Tracker ($59.99) clips on almost anywhere and tracks steps and calories burned.
- Tech-Savvy Math and Engineering Majors: The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator ($149.99) has new features, preloaded apps making it more versatile. 3D graphing makes problem solving infinitely easier.
- Capture Everything: Make sure your student doesn’t forget some of the best years of his or her life and give the Nikon® COOLPIX® S01 10.1MP Mini Digital Camera ($179.99).
Not only does RadioShack’s convenient neighborhood locations take some of the stress out of back-to-school shopping, but college students will receive a 10% discount at participating locations and online.
RadioShack has amazing products and if you’re looking for a great Universal Battery Charger for your home and for all your products that use batteries, I highly recommend you check out the Enercell Universal Battery Charger at RadioShack.
It’s a small product that will make a big difference in how much you spend on batteries and how often you need to change them