I’m always looking for quick and easy healthy meals to cook for my family. We tend to eat a lot of rice and chicken, since we don’t eat a lot of red meat. This is perfect for me as it allows me to make a lot of quick and easy meals. I have been using Minute® Ready to Serve Rice products for some time and I got new fabulous a recipe inspiration from these ideas from Minute® Rice.
I found an amazing and super easy to make Pesto Rice and Chicken Recipe. If I see the word Pesto in the recipe, it’s usually a good fit for me! I LOVE Pesto. We love Pesto so much so that we always have the ingredients to make Pesto in our kitchen cabinets at all times. The fiance’ and teen are part Italian. What can I say…they love the Pesto.
What I loved about the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice products is they are so quick and easy to use!
You simply pop them in the microwave for a minute aka 60 seconds and your rice is done!
It’s super easy to cook and there is hardly any clean up when making this rice. You just throw the two plastic containers away!
Making the chicken took much longer than anything else and still that was only 15 minutes!
In 20 minutes tops I had a delicious, flavorful, and healthy meal for me and my family thanks to Minute® Ready to Serve Rice!
Here is entire recipe below so you can make this simple and tasty meal for yourself and your family!
- 1 Package of Heat Minute® Ready to Serve White Rice
- Pesto Sauce as much as you'd like
- 1 Cup Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 Dash of Garlic Salt
- 1st Heat up your Minute Rice in your Microwave.
- Then you can use your ready made Pesto Sauce or Make your own and mix in as much as you want.
- You then season your 1 cup of diced Chicken with a Dash of Garlic Salt. Cook on your home grill or in a pan for 15-16 minutes. I use my George Forman grill and that's about how long it takes to cook diced up chicken since the pieces are small.
- Then you mix in your chicken with the rice and pesto.
- That's it your done.
- A QUICK 20 MINUTE MEAL!
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is an ideal portable solution for lunch or breakfast because you can eat it on the go, straight from the cup. In just 60 seconds, you have fully cooked rice for any meal or snack. You’ll never get bored with your lunch since there are 10 flavorful and wholesome varieties. If you’re looking for a healthy option, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice provides easy portion control since it’s conveniently packaged in two individual single-serve cups.
Visit http://www.minuterice.com/ for recipes, including Minute® Ready to Serve Stir it Up recipe ideas and more information about the Minute® Rice family of products.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.