I’m always looking for a fun new quick recipes that make me and my family happy and as you already know from my previous posts how much I love International Delight Iced Coffee! I thought I would try Amping Up My chocolate pudding this summer! When I say amping up I mean I invented my own new chocolate pudding recipe using International Delight Iced Coffee.
I like to call it my International Delight Choco/Vanilla Pudding. I ran once again to my local Walmart to get the ingredients I needed which was just some International Delight iced coffee in Vanilla. Into the cart it went and back home we went to make this yummy desert.
Here is how you make the recipe and you can print it too if you’d like:
|International Delight Iced Coffee Vanilla Chocolate Pudding #Recipe! #IcedDelight #CBias #SocialFabric||
- 2 cups International Delight Iced Coffee Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of International Delight coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 a cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate power
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- whipped cream
- In a blender Mix together the sugar, chocolate powder, and cornstarch. Then once it’s blending pour it into a bowl and whisk in the International Delight Iced Coffee Vanilla a little at a time so the mixture does not have any dry lumps.
- Then add the International Delight coffee creamer
- Then place the mixture in the microwave, and cook for 3 minutes on high. Then microwave it at 1 minute intervals, stirring in the vanilla between cooking times for about 3 minutes, or until pudding is shiny and thick.
- Then pour into a bowl and garnish with some whipped cream of your choice.
It’s quick and super easy to make!
It’s a fun simple recipe with a fun flavor that anyone can make for their families this summer using International Delight Iced Coffee and International Delight coffee creamer! It’s a great easy and yummy dessert that the kids in my house love. It’s got chocolate with a hint of vanilla and whipped cream. What’s not to love. I thinks it’s fun, unique, and won’t take too much of your time to make so you can get out and enjoy the summer and not be cooped up in a kitchen for hours cooking. It’s a great easy recipe I think anyone will love.
For more info on International Delight Iced coffees or where to buy them visit their website at: http://internationaldelight.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
***Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and International Delight #IcedDelight #CBias #SocialFabric All Opinions are my own.***