Do your kids love to play old mc donald had a farm? Or love to play with Farm animal play sets? Well with the new game Funky Barn 3D your kids can become that farmer they love to pretend they are by running their your own 3D funky farm!
This game is kind of like the facebook game Farmville, so if you let your kids play that game then they will love this game for that reason alone. The premise of the game is to maintain a farm full of crazy animals for as long as you possibly can and to avoid losing animals or the farm, by lets say a tornado or some other nutty thing that can swoop in and destroy your hard work of harvesting your crops and popping your sheep into The Shearing Machine, which is hilarious since they cannonball out when they are done!
The game will have your kids entertained for hours. I know when we play it, we always spend hours playing and damning the screen if we lose our farms! I wish I could take a great picture of it on our Nintendo 3DS, but the small screen won’t let my camera capture the amazing graphics of this game. I wanted you all to get the full magnitude of what the awesome farm will look like when you play!
You or your kids will have blast playing this game I promise you! Your virtual farmer selves will be flying around the farm in a FruitBox-Haybale-Copters, which is a crazy looking Helicopter that flies around crazily picking up boxes of fruit and grain and you will be using other nutty contraptions as well to maintain your farm! Your Funky farms will also have a ton of goofy animals and fun crops to grow. It’s one of the best virtual farm games I’ve ever played and I’ll be honest I’m not a fan of Farmville but I am a fan of this game!
Here are some of the Features of the game:
- Raise & manage quirky animals each with their own challenges & eccentric personalities, and that comically interact (i.e. cows love playing with pigs and will do anything to do so, even crash through fences)
- Use new-fangled farm contraptions, such as:
- The Shearing Machine: grab full fleece sheep and throw them into the machine that spits them out shorn
- The Flying FruitBox-Haybale-Copter: flying machine that picks up boxes of fruit or grain
- The Egg Collector: looks like a giant egg with boots; collects and sells eggs
- Hands-on farming: via touch screen, shake trees to make fruit fall, build gardens, throw unsuspecting cows into a milking machine, or even shake a cow while it’s eating a strawberry to create strawberry milk
- Strategically build your infrastructure & manage your budget: build water pumps, lay down roads, balance your budget, purchase farm dogs to keep pests away, and keep pollution at bay by planting trees
- Connect and share with friends: trade rare items & animals, send cyclones & lightning storms, stay connected with friends through the “Enhanced Tag Mode”, and interact with other farmers in-game
- High replay-ability with lots of ways to play: create your own farm from the ground up, choose to work on a farm in a challenging geographic location, or revive an already out-of-control farm
- Gyro gameplay + stunning 3D visuals: get up close and personal with your animals and farm (i.e. zoom in on your animals with the gyro)
If you’re looking for a fun game for your kids that will teach your kids the value of taking care of what they own then this is the Funky game for you!
Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own. #UbiChamps